Visit the Center – Spring Hours
June 6, 2021 @ 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
We ask you to follow these general guidelines when visiting to reduce the chances of spreading COVID-19. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation:
- Please postpone your visit if you are sick or believe you may have been exposed to the Covid-19 virus.
- Masks are required during your visit when checking in at the Visitor Center and when within 6 feet of others. We encourage guests to wear a face mask outside on the center grounds at all times, but especially when you cannot social distance.
- Please follow directional signage when in your vehicle.
- Please observe social distancing whenever possible.
- Please bring with you a filled water bottle, hand sanitizer, sunscreen, and bug repellent. We encourage you to NOT share these items with others.
- There are only outdoor bathrooms available at the Education Pavilion. There is NO ACCESS to the Leeper House Visitor Center or indoor bathrooms.
Please note, many of the ponds are dry due to drought conditions.